Patron Services at the Wang Theatre
Citi Performing Arts Center continuously strives to make the arts accessible to all. Careful attention has been and continues to be given to ensure that all program areas of our theatres are accessible. We place the highest priority on the comfort and safety of its patrons. To this end, we recognize the needs of persons with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and subsequent modifications.
- The House Staff is at the service of patrons with disabilities and communication disorders.
- The Wang Theatres is equipped with a barrier free entrance and drop-off area.
- The Wang Theatre is outfitted with an elevator to provide access to all levels of the Theatre. An accessible chair lift provides access to the Lower Lobby.
- Citi Performing Arts Center offers accessible and companion seating in a variety of prices and locations throughout the Theatre. Tickets may be purchased online, by calling (866) 348-9738 (TTY 888-889-8587) or the Citi Performing Arts Center Box Office in person, Tuesday - Saturday, 12 Noon to 6 PM. Please inform the ticket seller you would like to purchase accessible seats.
- An accessible bathroom is located just off the Grand Lobby in the Wang Theatre.
- The Wang Theatre is equipped with two separate assistive listening devices: a Soundplus infrared sound enhancement system, and an FM listening device. Headsets are available free of charge and are subject to availability. A proper form of identification will be needed to secure use and will be returned upon receipt of headset return. Headsets can typically be obtained at the Head Usher's desk.
- Large print programs are usually available at the Head Usher's desk.
- Each season, American Sign Language interpreted and audio described performances of selected shows are offered at Citi Performing Arts Center.