Give an Experience!
The Citi Performing Arts Center Gift Card is the easiest, most flexible way to give the gift of concert, theatre or event tickets!
Gift Cards are available in any amount from $25 to $500 and may be redeemed for tickets to shows that are at Citi Performing Arts Center's Wang and Shubert Theatres. Gift cards must be redeemed in person at the Wang Theatre Box Office for shows at the Wang Theatre. Gift cards can be redeem online, by phone, or in person at the Wang Theatre Box Office for any shows at the Shubert Theatre.
How to Purchase a Citi Performing Arts Center Gift Card:
- Gift Cards can be purchased online at HERE.
- Gift Cards are available in any dollar amount from $25 to $500. You will be asked to specify your desired amount when ordering. Only one Gift Card may be purchased online at a time; for multiple cards, please call 866-348-9738.
- Gift Cards are sent to the buyer via standard mail. Gift Cards are subject to Citi Performing Arts Center handling fees.
How to Use Your Citi Performing Arts Center Gift Card:
- Online for shows at the Shubert Theatre: Start shopping and enter your gift card number upon checkout within the Online Box Office.
- By Phone for shows at the Shubert Theatre: Call 866-348-9738 and provide your gift card number to your sales representative.
- In Person for shows at the Wang and Shubert Theatres: Go to the Citi Performing Arts Center box office located in the Wang Theatre and present the card when asked for payment.
How to Check Your Balance:
To check the balance on your Gift Card, call Customer Service at 866-348-9738. You will need to have your card number available. This is the number that is displayed on the back of your card.
Please record your gift card number for future reference.
If a Gift Card is lost, stolen, not received, or if you are having trouble redeeming your Gift Card, please contact Citi Performing Arts Center Customer Service (Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm EST, Sunday 9am-6pm EST) by phone 866-348-9738. Have your Gift Card number available.
Terms & Conditions
This gift card is issued by the Citi Performing Arts Center and is redeemable for tickets to shows and events at Citi Performing Arts Center Wang and Shubert Theatres. See Citicenter.org for current listings. Not valid for other purchases. This card may not be used for payment on any credit card account, to purchase another gift card, or towards previously purchased tickets. Citi Performing Arts center gift cards carry no expiration date. Card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Pursuant to Massachusetts law, after you have used 90 percent of the cardís face value you may elect to receive the balance in cash or continue using the card. Purchases are deducted from the gift card balance. If an order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. In order to obtain a replacement card, you will need to provide the Citi Performing Arts Center with your card number. Replacement card will be the value on the card shown at Citi Performing Arts Centerís records at the time the report of loss, theft or unauthorized use is received. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Citi Performing Arts Center is located at 270 Tremont Street in Boston, Massachusetts.
Support Citi Center
Make a gift today in support of Citi Performing Arts Center's educational and artistic initiatives.Make a Gift