Job and Internship Opportunities
All Available Positions
Senior Manager of Institutional Advancement
The Senior Manager of Institutional Advancement will enhance our fundraising efforts by focusing on our individual donors, including our young professionals. This position will help strengthen the approach and structure to our individual giving program and will be responsible for raising funds from a variety of methods, including direct appeals and online fundraising initiatives. Building relationships with current donors and securing their renewed support, as well as identifying and soliciting new prospects will be critical for success.
- Create and execute a comprehensive plan for our individual donors that ensures donor retention and advancement.
- Directly solicit annual and special gifts from donors and prospects.
- Maintain regular communication with all donors through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written correspondence
- Collaborate with staff to cultivate donor engagement and stewardship opportunities through fundraising or cultivation events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Development
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in development required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Genuine curiosity about people, personal initiative, and poise.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Raiser's Edge preferred.
No open positions
No open positions
No open positions
For more information, contact the specific department you are interested in for an internship description.
The Theatre Services Intern will work closely with the Group Sales, Special Events and Marketing Departments.
The ideal candidate is a student who is studying Arts Administration or a related field and would like to get involved in a large not-for-profit theatre and thrives in a busy fast paced environment.
Duration: September - December 2016 & possibly January – May 2017
Hours: Part time flexible (8-12 hours a week) with some evening hours required
Reports to: Director of Sales & Corporate Development
- Assist group sales department in processing and mailing orders, answering customer calls and emails, and creating email fliers
- Assist in proofing group sales marketing materials
- Maintain and organize theatre files
- Ensure information in contacts database is up to date which will include data entry
- Assist Event Managers with VIP special events (some nights)
- Ensuring office inventory is adequately stocked
- Other departmental assignments as may become necessary
The ideal candidate is a student who is studying Arts Administration or a related field and would like to get involved in a large not-for-profit theatre and thrives in a busy fast paced environment. The candidate should have the ability to take ownership over projects and work proactively, have great attention to detail, be web and computer savvy and have a strong interest in arts and culture.
Please send a cover letter outlining your interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “Theatre Services Internship” in the subject line. Applicants are encouraged to apply by August 24, 2016 for the Fall 2016 semester.
Apply by:August 24, 2016
This is an unpaid internship.
Several internship opportunities are available for college and high school students during the school year and the summer.
College Internships at Citi Performing Arts Center offer a variety of responsibilities and learning experiences, including: assisting with the implementation of community workshops and programs; communicating with teaching artists and workshop participants; and working cooperatively and collaboratively with members of the education staff on large-scale projects and administrative tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for those with an interest in arts education and administration, and in working with the community, professional teaching artists, and young people. College interns receive a college credit or small stipend for their work.
High School Internships
City Spotlights High School Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for energetic and creative students aged 15-19 with an interest in the performing arts to work with the community, theater companies, professional teaching artists, students, teachers and families. This program offers a variety of responsibilities and learning experiences, including contributing to the creation and implementation of community workshops and performances; communicating with teaching artists, workshop participants, increasing knowledge of professional job readiness skills and resources; and working cooperatively and collaboratively with members of Citi Performing Arts Center’s education staff on large-scale projects and administrative tasks.
For more information, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
Citi Performing Arts Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer